Here are some expectations to keep in mind when preparing for your new project.
Your project requires involvement on your part. To help achieve success, we assume that you, or your representative will be available for consultation and feedback on a regular basis.
It will be your organization’s responsibility to provide written copy and other relevant materials (corporate artwork, logos, photos, testimonials, etc., as applicable) in digital format wherever possible. Written copy is to be provided in Microsoft Word format, one document per Web page, in order to avoid extra content-handling fees.
Materials & Expenses
Costs to be billed to the client may include expenses such as stock images, fonts, software licenses, or Internet domain names purchased for this project. Please see your proposal or fee schedule for projected expenses.
Line49 can purchase additional assets, such as stock images, on your behalf, and re-bill them to you. Alternatively, you have the option to pay directly for these items and avoid administrative fees. To have Line49 handle asset purchases without administrative fees, simply provide a credit card that may be used for such expenses.
Low-Cost Stock Image rates (over and above amount included in your estimate)
|If purchased/resold by Line49 (images provided by our select stock image vendors)||$ 10.00 – 20.00 ea|
|If purchased using client’s credit card (industry average rate)||$ 2.50 – 15.00 ea|
Other Available Services: Not Included
The following services are not included in your project budget unless explicitly specified, but are available upon request:
- Identity design: logo + branding
- Multiple, varied page layouts or interface templates
- Original copywriting or extensive content preparation (more than the number of pages specified)
- Translation services or in-site automated translation
- Additional languages or translation services
- Additional functions not documented during discovery
- Additional software (eg, “apps”, “plug-ins”, “modules”, “extensions” or “widgets”) not specified
- Customization of software and functionality other than that showcased in a demonstration site, custom software development, or integration with any other software system
- Multimedia content creation: animation, video, or audio development
- Email marketing campaign, list data handling
- Social media marketing: custom Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages
- Search marketing, analytics support
- Print output: business cards, stationery, etc.
Your Service Plan Subscription Options
All of our prepaid service plans are optional. If you have a Web site created by Line49, but choose not to subscribe to any of these plans, we can still provide you with support services on an on-demand, hourly basis.
Prefer to keep your current Web host, or handle the hosting yourself? Just ask, and we’ll provide a list of the software planned for?or already in use in?your Web site with our recommended minimum hosting requirements. If you are using a Web host approved by us, you may opt to subscribe to maintenance plans such as CMS Software Care at the rates set out in this document.
CMS Software Care plans include routine ongoing updates to the CMS software platform itself, in order to keep it safe and secure. From time to time, major platform upgrades will be available, e.g. Drupal 6 to Drupal 7. These are non-routine upgrades and are not covered in the Service Plan terms. Line49 will provide an estimate for these optional upgrades when applicable.
NOTE: LINE49 GROUP CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR WEB PRESENCE UNLESS YOU SUBSCRIBE TO A MAINTENANCE PLAN. ADVANCED VPS HOSTING OR CMS SOFTWARE CARE SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR LINE49 GROUP TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SECURITY OF A CMS-BASED WEB SITE.